For any job opportunities I will have in the future, I will remember that internU made me the person I am today making it all possible.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking a Network Operations Center Technician
This role will not be a typical helpdesk role where you are supporting end users. Instead, this role would be manning the Network Operations Center and monitoring the systems. The candidate will be monitoring clients, servers, storage, security profiles, and troubleshooting the technology. A sample of the technology being supported would be VMWARE, Cisco, EMC, HP, Dell Microsoft Active Directory.
- System monitoring, alerting, problem logging, and coordinate tasks effectively to troubleshoot issues for prompt resolution.
- You will need to aggressively own incidents until they are resolved.
- Follow documented NOC standards and procedures
- Observe and control the status and performance of system components and network facilities
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves problems affecting system and network performance
- Answers incoming problem call from customer and internal sites and resolves associated tickets
- Write incidents reports & document events
- Follow procedures; provide updates, ask questions, take action, follow up on missing, incomplete or unresolved issues
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based Systems
- Knowledge of ITIL procedures
- Knowledge and/or Experience with Monitoring and Ticketing Systems
Experience in web server technologies such as MS IIS, load balancing and Cisco
- Experience working with MS BackOffice components, Active Directory, .NET and enterprise job scheduling software knowledge is a plus
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and hardware
Provide in exceptional customer service support (both verbal and written)
- Exposure to networking through class or work experience
- Trust worthy, hardworking, and willing to learn
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Experience with VMware
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.