If it wasn’t for these experiences, I would have never known where to begin and it is with these experiences, that I feel, I will be able to grow in my career.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to
their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
Our internU team is seeking an Entry Level Patient Experience Coordinator.
- The Patient Experience Registrar is the person who is responsible for collecting a patient’s information and performing various administrative activities within their job description.
- The Patient Experience Registrar will collect all patient demographics and complete a full registration in our EMR System for every patient that is scheduled.
- Excellent customer service, insurance knowledge and attention to detail are key competencies to ensure the accuracy of the patient’s medical record and a positive customer experience.
- Candidates must have attention to detail and strong written and communications skills. They must be personable and an active listener.
- Greet visitors who are scheduled for the COVID Vaccine and direct them to appropriate staff or department.
- Assess method of payment for services, initiate processing, may refer to specialist for financial options.
- Perform admitting duties including explaining various forms such as patient rights, medical releases, and insurance.
- Will gain knowledge of healthcare processes to ensure accurate and appropriate physician/service referrals/appointment and scheduling of all outpatient services/exams
- Complete a full patient registration including collection of all patient demographics, guarantor data and insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Provide excellent customer service to each patient including.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of our team.
- Superior Customer Service
- Ability to type and use a computer
- Experience in a Healthcare Environment or Appointment Scheduling
- Insurance knowledge, sound judgement, critical thinking, pleasant telephone voice.
Preferred: Bachelors degree in related industry
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.